1. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
2. Images of not more than 2 MB in size must be submitted online and the organizer may request for higher resolution images subsequently. The original images should be at least 2 MB in size as winning images may be printed and exhibited. If needed, shortlisted finalists will be notified via email to submit their original images within a week for judging.
3. Submitted images should be in JPEG format and at least 1,600 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1,600 pixels tall for a vertical image.
4. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
5. Each participant can submit up to three (3) images.
6. The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification
7. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
8. Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless Sponsor receives a non-watermarked version of the entry within ten (10) days following its request, the entry will be disqualified.
9. All submitted images are non-returnable. The file name for each image should be clearly labelled with the participant’s name, and where the image was taken. E.g. Rahul Kumar XYZ DESERT 1
10. Participants are entirely responsible for all entry-related costs.
11. The contest is open to all nationalities as long as the submitted entries are based on the state of Rajasthan
12. The contest is NOT open to previous winners of #MeriAankhonSeRajasthan Photography Contest.
13. The contest is open for those who come between the age group 16 to 60 years.
14. Images that have won prizes in prior competitions or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
15. Acceptance of Rules & Regulations: By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the competition. While the organizer will exercise due care during the collection, selection, and storage of images, it shall not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of the images.